It has been quite awhile since I’ve posted anything. I had to take an unexpected hiatus due to summer classes, more work, and working on the continuation of my house remodel. The last few months have been a blur. Oh, that’s right, I’m also planning a wedding. I get married in just over a month and have been juggling all of these things. I’m not really sure that I have been doing that great of a job.
I start classes again in a few weeks and I am going to try to get into a more regular posting schedule. We’ll see how that works. Here’s a preview of the topics I plan to write about throughout the rest of the year:
- Planning a wedding on a budget
- How we paid off $8,000+ in medical bills in one year
- Our Plan for 2017
- Small (not tiny) house living: how we make >1200 sqft feel like a mansion
- When you should start looking for a new job
- Frugal things for a bridal registry
- The emotional benefits of minimizing clutter
- How we plan to increase our income in 2017
- The spendthrift things we still spend money on (because nobody is perfect)
- How we manage our expensive hobbies
Hopefully you all will enjoy!